Please excuse my absence over the past weeks, I’ve just been super busy with graduation, work, family and what not. BUT: I am back and beyond excited to share some inspiring posts with you, my lovely readers (that is, if anybody actually reads this blog, besides my family). Like mentioned – as this is a relatively young blog, I thought it couldn’t hurt to give you a little glimpse of who I really am. Even though the whole “facts about me” tag is a topic usually dealt with via Youtube, I’m just going to go ahead and – for the purpose of blogging – put it in writing…
1. I have three (!) little brothers and couldn’t have been happier growing up. There’s something about girls I can’t particularly deal with, meaning, I’ve always considered myself a bit of a tomboy. To this day, I (mostly) prefer hanging out with guys rather than girls. And yes, I am aware of how strange this might sound, coming from a fashion blogger. Undeniably I do have a girly side, but there’s one thing I can assure you of: Never ever will you see me wear pink. Period.
2. I’m very fond of the advertising & film industry and my goal – for now – is to pursue an international career in the field.
3. I’m a self-taught, yet passionate piano player.
4. The very first thing I do, once I get home, is taking off all of my arm candy, washing my hands and jumping into a pair of sweatpants.
5. My right foot is almost a whole size larger than my left one. Lucky me.
6. I don’t like referring to myself as an Austrian citizen; more likely a passionate stateless slash globe trotter. I was raised bilingually by my American mother and my Austrian father and have had the amazing opportunity to live in California, France and Belgium. There’s just something about travelling the world. Some people struggle with homesickness, I am “cursed” with wanderlust.
7. I have an unhealthy obsession with Zara clothing.
8. I am actually afraid of aliens (don’t judge me) and I believe in their existance. Somewhere.
9. I’m very inconsistent when it comes to fitness & dieting. There are times where I work out and eat healthy like a champion and there are times where my lifestyle could be mistaken with the (short-term) lifestyle of the maker of “Super Size Me”. It switches up about every three months.
10. I’ve been happily taken for over two years now.
I do hope I could give you a little insight and I would love to know if you want to read more facts about me, anytime soon?
Untill then… Take care & read you soon – xoxo,